Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Writer's Workshop - The Bucket List

I am 31 years old.

And I've never.....

1. Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.



2. Traveled cross country.

3. Taken a cruise. (Do you see a travel theme here?)

4. Learned to speak Chinese.

5. Rode the white water rapids.

6. Been on a roller coaster and not been scared.



7. Gone over Niagara Falls in a barrel.

8. Eaten blowfish.

9. Told someone's Achy Breaky Heart anything.

10. Watched a scary movie in the dark.

11. Learned to swim.

12. Found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.



13. Learned the dougie.

14. Found an oasis in the desert.

15. Helped a women give birth in an elevator.

16. Seen Ryan Gosling naked. (YUM!)

17. Run with the bulls.



18. Laughed so hard I spit something out of my nose.

19. Figured out what O.P.P. meant.

20. Streaked.

21. Met a queen. Or a princess. Or some lowly third cousin removed from royalty.

22. Been happier then I am right now.

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop does it again!! She is awesomely inspiring! Or maybe I'm just trying to avoid homework.

2 comments:

  1. Whats a dougie....LOL! We need to hook up becuase we could "knock off" a few of these things together.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just Another Mom of Twins I think it's a dance? I hope so, because if it's something dirty I'm gonna feel silly lol! I like that idea! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete