I am 31 years old.
And I've never.....
1. Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.
2. Traveled cross country.
3. Taken a cruise. (Do you see a travel theme here?)
4. Learned to speak Chinese.
5. Rode the white water rapids.
6. Been on a roller coaster and not been scared.
7. Gone over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
8. Eaten blowfish.
9. Told someone's Achy Breaky Heart anything.
10. Watched a scary movie in the dark.
11. Learned to swim.
12. Found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
13. Learned the dougie.
14. Found an oasis in the desert.
15. Helped a women give birth in an elevator.
16. Seen Ryan Gosling naked. (YUM!)
17. Run with the bulls.
18. Laughed so hard I spit something out of my nose.
19. Figured out what O.P.P. meant.
21. Met a queen. Or a princess. Or some lowly third cousin removed from royalty.
22. Been happier then I am right now.
Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop does it again!! She is awesomely inspiring! Or maybe I'm just trying to avoid homework.